Sort by shape
According to the shape, it can be divided into shell-shaped grab and orange segment grab. The former is composed of two complete bucket-shaped components, and the latter is composed of three or more jaw plates.
Classified by drive
According to the driving mode, it can be divided into two categories: hydraulic grab and mechanical grab.
(1) Hydraulic grab
The hydraulic grab itself is equipped with an opening and closing structure, which is generally driven by a hydraulic cylinder. A hydraulic grab composed of multiple jaw plates is also called a hydraulic claw. Hydraulic grabs are widely used in hydraulic special equipment, such as hydraulic excavators, hydraulic lifting towers, etc.
There are two types of special hydraulic grabs for excavators: rotary and non-rotary. The non-rotary grab adopts the oil circuit of the excavator bucket cylinder, and there is no need to add hydraulic valve blocks and pipelines; the rotary grab needs to be added A set of hydraulic valve blocks and pipelines to control.
Excavator special hydraulic grab applicable occasions:
1. Foundation pit excavation, deep pit excavation and loading of mud, sand, coal, and gravel for building foundations.
2. It is especially suitable for digging and loading on one side of ditch or restricted space.
3. It is suitable for loading and unloading of ships, trains and automobiles.
(2) Mechanical grab
The mechanical grab itself is not equipped with an opening and closing structure, and is usually driven by external force of a rope or a connecting rod.
1. Rope grab
(1) Double-rope double-lobe grab, double-rope multi-lobe grab;
(2) Four-rope double-lobe grab, four-rope multi-lobe grab;
(3) Single-cable ground-opening double-lobe grab, single-cable ground-opening multi-lobe grab.
The main parameters of the grab:
① Rated lifting capacity —— 3.2t ~ 63.0t;
② Grab capacity —— 0.20 m3～60.0 m3
2. Hydraulic grab
(1) No power source - double-lobe hydraulic grab, multi-lobe hydraulic grab;
(2) There is a power source - double-lobe hydraulic grab, multi-lobe hydraulic grab.
Adapt to grabbing materials:
①Double-flap grab bucket——bulk cargo with material particle size ≤Ф30mm, such as: coal, yellow sand, small pieces of ore (powder), etc.;
②Multi-lobe hydraulic grab——bulk cargo with material particle size >Ф30mm, such as various large ores, massive rocks, scrap steel, garbage, straw, etc. The main parameters of the grab:
① Rated lifting capacity —— 3.2t～30.0t;
② Grab capacity —— 0.10 m3～60.0m3.
3. Special grab
(1) Timber grab (single rope, double rope, four rope, electric) suitable for grabbing materials: long logs;
(2) Leak-proof grab (single-rope, double-rope, four-rope, hydraulic, electric) suitable for grabbing materials: grain, fertilizer, cement, etc.;
(3) Straw grab (single rope, double rope, four rope, hydraulic, electric) Adapt to grabbing materials: crop straw, etc.
4. Dredging grab (double ropes, four ropes double petals with teeth) is suitable for grabbing materials: underwater sediment, loose rocks, coral reefs, low-density clay, etc.
5. Wireless remote control grab (double-lobe, multi-lobe) is suitable for grabbing materials: multi-lobe grab—material particle size>Ф30mm bulk cargo, such as: various large ores, massive rocks, scrap steel, garbage, straw, etc. .